Safari Society donors are a sophisticated group who share a deep appreciation for wildlife, concern for animal welfare and for the preservation of biodiversity and natural habitats worldwide. Participants are offered docent-guided cart tours, VIP events, donor recognition and much more.
This upper-level annual giving program is a mainstay of the Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens. The Safari Society allows donors at a range of giving levels to help advance the education and conservation programs, provide care to the animal and plant life exhibited here, and enhance the visitor experience.
- Personalized assistance in planning Zoo visits and private cart tours
- Exclusive access to wildlife and wildlife experts
- Fees discounted on private events in uniquely stunning locations
- A dedicated Access Line for all your L.A. Zoo needs
- Tickets to ride the Tom Mankiewicz Conservation Carousel, Safari Shuttle, and participate in Giraffe Feedings